Location My group will film in a house, in a car, at a beachside restaurant, and on the beach. Participants Actors Mela: Megan - innocent friend, victim #2 Lindsay: Lily - killer Emerson: Everly - friend, victim #1 Vivienne: bystander Kylie: bystander Filming My group and I will take turns setting up the tripod and adjusting the slider. Editing Mela Holton, Emerson Botknecht, and Lindsay White Director Emerson Botknecht Schedule 2/1/24-2/5/24: The costumes will be finalized and my group will ensure we have all the necessary props to adequately film the movie. 2/10/24: My group will film all the scenes that will take place on and around the beach on this day. The original plan is to go to Aruba Beach Cafe, but if my group cannot film there, then my group will go to either Taco Craft, BurgerFi, or Playa Bowls to film the restaurant scene. Also, if it rains on this day, my group will push back filming the beach scene to the day after. 2/18/24: My group w...
Hi welcome back to my blog! I’m getting closer and closer to wrapping up my commercial. I started off by finishing filming my introduction and ending that I started in my previous blog. It took quite a while but I finally finished. After recording I started editing it, such as shortening or slowing/speeding up necessary parts of the video. Additionally I enhanced the video too, such as raising saturation and changing the brightness/exposure. By editing and enhancing both my introduction and conclusion I was now able to implement it in my commercial. Starting by adding the introduction to the start of my video. I made sure it synced up with my audio by making any adjustments to the sound. I then added key frames to the end of the video before the transition so that it zooms in slowly to transition to my commercial. I also edited a fade in transition to the intro of the video. Furthermore I added my ending video to the end of my commercial. A...
CAMS: In mystery films, various camera angles are used to create suspense and engage the audience. Low-angle shots can intensify the characters. High-angle shots create a sense of vulnerability. Dutch angles, where the camera is tilted, can add uniqueness. Close-ups are used to express emotions and tension. Wide shots help to set the scene, and tracking shots can build anticipation. Combining these angles create the overall mysterious atmosphere. CLAMPS: Lighting plays a big role in creating a mysterious atmosphere in films. Low lighting like shadows is often used to show details and enhance suspense. Adding dramatic contrast between light and dark areas. It’s also used to highlight the silhouettes characters, adding a feeling of secrecy. Dim and moody lighting contributes to the overall environment, These techniques work together to build an atmospheric and suspenseful tone in mystery movies. Props are carefully chosen to contribute to the plot and atmosphere. Common popular prop...
Comments
Post a Comment