Production blog - Final touches

 Hey bloggers, happy leap day! Today I will doing the rest of the editing necessary for my final task in Capcut. I started by adding the music onto the clips. I wanted to clips to follow the music which is why it was important to find the music as soon as possible. I toned down the music to make sure our dialogue could still be heard. Making sure to slow down the music anytime Lindsay (the killer) said her suspicious lines to give the audience a hint. My dad also has some quick dialogue that I had to add the hallway clip. Using the volume options I made it fit as if he was really in the scene. Next I worked on adding the transitions to add suspense for example adding lots of fade in and black screens to keep the audience engaged.

   I also worked on the most important part which was adding the title orders. I switched to Vonts which is an app to add text to videos for this part as it had better variety of fonts. I added the text throughout the beginning parts of the movie where there wasn’t specific action happening. Using clean fade in and fade out transitions and using a creepy font. For the film title I wanted to make it dramatic so I added this knife feature which you will see in the final task. After exporting it and switching back to Capcut I added any final touches. Such as adding a filter over it and ensuring everything runs smoothly. After exporting it I sent it to my group mates to get their opinion and if I needed to change anything. However they both loved it! I personally love how it turned out and I can’t wait to show you guys the finished product. Bye bloggers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog