Hope you’re having a great day bloggers and welcome back, it’s Mela! This blog is all about the finishing touches and editing that went into my commercial. One of the biggest changes I made was I actually changed one of my videos and photos. I changed the video of me as a child playing dress up to a video of me playing soccer. I liked the way this looked better and it showed my passion for soccer more. I also switched the photo of me at my first soccer game to me at camp with my work crew. Volunteering at camp was quite a big part of my summer and was such a wonderful experience that it deserved to be put in my commercial. I know it was a last minute decision but I am much more confident in my commercial now. I finished adding texts and captions to the photos and videos using Vont. I also made the text on the media smoother by adding transitions to the captions. I decided to add fun stickers/gifs to some of the clips to make it unique using an app called VLLO...
Hi everyone today i’ve started some of the editing process! While we haven’t filming all the scenes entirely I thought to get an head start on some of the scenes I’ve already shot. I started by collecting saving the videos into my photos. Since the scenes were recorded on Lindsay and Kemora’s phone. I saved all the clips into an album titled “Music Video”. Just to make things more organized since my camera roll is pretty large. I selected which clips I wanted to work on today. As I had a lot of footage from different scenes and takes.Then I i mported the media files into my video editing software. Which was Capcut and VLLO. I started by r emoving any unnecessary footage from the scenes. I trimmed a lot of parts in between the scenes such as when the actors were waiting for their cue. Helping to eliminate any awkward pauses or unneeded content . I arrange the selected clips into a rough order that I thought would look best. Just to get a small idea of how it...
Hi, its Mela! I am thrilled to be back working on my final task! I'm in tenth grade at Fort Lauderdale Highschool, go flying L's! I was born in Fort Lauderdale in January two-thousand eight. My zodiac sign is a Capricorn. The most important thing to me is my family and friends. My mom is from Trinidad and my dad was born in Tampa Florida. I love living Florida because of the mostly sunny weather, and I enjoy going to the beach with my friends. I grew up playing soccer for many years as a defender and also like to watch games. Additionally, I am a fan of volleyball and play with my friends often. I have two dogs one named Rocco a Neapolitan mastiff and one named Blu a yorkie. However, I want to get a cat as well in the future. My favorite subject is probably reading or writing, I have a passion for writing and sometimes write in my free time. This summer I had lots of fun and did many exciting things such as hanging out with my friends. I also got the opportunity to volunteer a...
Comments
Post a Comment