Production blog - Film review

 Hey bloggers! With the conclusion of my final task video I decided to have one of my friends peer view my video. It is important to get a second perspective. Especially from somebody not affiliated with the making or idea behind my video in order to get a genuine feedback on my project. I asked my friend Rowyn to watch my video and give me any feedback and first impressions. As she finished watching the video she said she enjoyed it. She claimed she liked all the different locations we had and the variety of shots. As well as the plot twist at the end. She was also a fan of the title and overall aesthetic of the movie opening. 

  However she always gave some helpful constructive criticism. She stated that the background music I chose for one of the scenes didn’t match the general vibe. I can understand where she is coming from. I wanted unique music to put in my video and my groups idea was to start the movie with an upbeat song and then slowly transition to something more ominous. Rowyn did like the idea behind but she just thought that the song I had chosen was not right. So with her help I am going to look for a different song to put. She also stated that in some portions of the movie our voices were quite hard to hear. This I also agree with. Due to the popularity of the locations my group and I chose for our script like the beach there was alot of people when going to film. Additionally it was also spring break time so there was a lot of extra people. These were things I didn’t exactly factor in when I was coming up with the script which I should have before. However while filming I didn’t think Emerson’s phone would’ve picked up so much of the background ambience. Overall I am very thankful for Rowyn’s feedback and am going to use it to improve my video. Stay tuned bloggers bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog